Tuesday, May 29, 2012

When life hands you...

Can't touch this!!
Well we've all heard the sayings when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. And its a great saying but I think its a little harder to put that into actions. Life is supposed to be hard right?? Well I've decided to try and make it easier on those around me. I'm not going to worry about how others hurt me, because then I would just be making me stress and nobody in this family wants that!! I recently had an incident where my actions were called into question and my feelings got hurt. But I am trying to learn from this experience and grow, but again I have to turn the other cheek. 9 times out of 10 the other person doesn't care how you feel because its not their problem. And I'm speaking in general. My experience has made me see a different side of the coin. That everyone has feelings and emotions, and when you let others hurt you and you then return the favor, it does no one any good. So I am going to start being more pro-active on what other people are feeling. I am sure that I have offended many people. And I'm going to change it because of this experience that I had, I was angry I was hurt and most of all I was unhappy. And for what, because someone wasn't kind to me. There are many instances where I have not been kind to others. And I don't know why this moment has stuck with me. But I intend to change my outlook and my actions. I'm not going to worry about what others think of me because lets face it, people judge you on the stupidest things. And it only makes me unhappy. But I am going to give others the benefit of the doubt, why?? Because that is something that I wish that I could've had in many scenarios. I am going to care about the other persons feeling, I truly want to be a better individual and I think that this is the first step in getting there. I think that having this outlook on life will help me have a better attitude and to be a better mother and wife. And most of of all make my family happy which is all I truly want. I guess its a good thing I eat lemons just like an orange. Thanks for reading this weeks epitome.

1 comment: