Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Camping Trip!!

Finley is so happy. Her constipation is gone and the homemade formula is working wonders. Thank you all to have lent a helping hand. So lately we've been doing a lot. Mike is working and going to school. But recently we were able to go on a camping trip to the desert in Barstow. Finley did great. She fell asleep in the car and when we got her we put her in the pack n play, slept the entire night. Then we got up in the morning Mike went riding on the dirt bike, and then my mom watched Finley and I got to go as well. It was a lot of fun and I am excited for the summer for when we go to our family reunions. Here are some photo's of the trip:

Mike ready to go.

Finley loves the dirt bikes!


Me on my bike. ( Hadn't been able to go since before I was pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment