Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busy little bees!!

Visting her cousins and Elliott let her hold her powerpuff.
Oh man, we are busy, well at least I am. the last few weeks have been a whirl wind. We've started cloth diapering which I love. But these last few days have been a little hard. Finley was constipated and she was not having it! So I've stopped using the store bought formula, and have started making my own. Don't worry, Finley is doing much better now. However, I was not doing well, Fin was screaming and crying and after 3 days off not being able to poo, I was at my wits end. I called Mike in tears, saying I don't know what to do. We gave her 2 bottles of apple juice and water, hardly did anything. So Mike made a few phone calls, and I called the doctors, he told me prune juice and liquid suppositories. so Mike went and found the things we needed. So we then took her into the bath and gave her the suppositories and it worked instantly. Not to give to much information but so much came out. Derrik then came over and she received a blessing and the change in her was so fast, thank goodness for the priesthood. We then gave her some prune juice, and  the homemade formula and she went right to sleep, so hopefully she is at the ends of this. We shall see. Keep her in your prayers. I'll try and keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment