Friday, April 27, 2012

Papa and Finley have a food fight...

Interesting title right... I thought so. Ok so now let me explain myself. I went over to Mike's sister's house to have her dye my hair. (I'm going back to blonde after being a brunette for a few months... I know I know). So Mike went with me this time because last time Finley wasn't working with me and making it difficult. And Rachel has two little girls of her own. I had Mike go with me so that he could watch her and be able to entertain the girls. Well all was going well until it came time for Finley to eat. We've been giving her solids now once a day and she eats the entire thing. Well apparently she wasn't making it easy on dad. She was crying so much that she didn't care about the food. So Mike gave her a bottle of juice and she seemed to relax. But when were not at home we have this nifty squeeze spoon. You put the food in the base of the spoon and it squeezes out so she can eat it. It's really handy for on the go. For those of you who haven't seen Finley eat, she wants to eat it all and if you're not fast enough... she gets angry. I think its cute but Mike was pretty frustrated. But that was her first time that she wasn't an angel with daddy... Maybe I'm just used to it? So here are photos of the end result: 

I think daddy may have won this round.


I don't know how she much she actually ate... but I thought it was adorable and made Mike take a photo.
Mike put her in the tub then sprayed her off... She wasn't too pleased with that.
I thought it was cute. Who knew that Finley could pull off carrots so well?

Oh, PS If you're looking for someone to do you're hair I can give you Rachel's info. She's great! Seriously though... I love it when she does my hair...

1 comment: