Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas time!!

Finley loves the Christmas Lights.
All is well at the McGowen house. Just getting ready to celebrate Christmas! Finley is doing wonderfully. She just finished her first growth spurt, which took its toll on me and Mike. Lots of feeding and only a couple sleepless nights. lol. But life is good. The picture is Finley at my mom's house and she loves to stare at the Christmas tree lights. And her lullaby are the First Noel, Away in a Manger, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. She loves music, its such a joy to see. She's got such a little personality. I can't believe she's almost one month old. Time has flown by, I can't believe it. We're excited for Finley's first Christmas, even though she won't remember it. But were planning on doing Christmas at home, going to to church then heading over to my moms for a big Christmas dinner. I'm looking forward to it. Just wanted to let you all know how we're doing and wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment