Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finley Nicole's Newborn Shots!!

Yesterday we went and took some newborn photos, for Finley. And even though she refused to sleep, and was very very fussy. We still got our moneys worth!! This photo took about 45 minutes to get. But I think it was sooo worth it. We used Jenolyn Christensen, here's her blog: http://jenolynchristensenphotography.blogspot.com/  She was so patient with Finley and was willing to work hard to get some beautiful shots, I stole this photo off of facebook but I think that it is to adorable to not show. I love my little girl, and she is everything I've ever wanted in my life. I think that if you are planning on having photos taken you should contact Jenolyn, she is very gifted and talented and just an over all joy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment