Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time Flies...

Time has flown by, I totally became sidetracked! Well Finley is great! 3 months and growing. I can't believe that it has already been this long. She's so big and getting so independent! She is such a joy to have in my life. She is amazing, she already sleeps through the night and has been doing it consistently for over a month now. It is wonderful! She only cries when she's tired or hungry. I think that she's doing more so now because she is going through a growth spurt. The doctor told me 3, 6, and 9 months are when they hit their growth spurts. She goes down very easy as well. She will cry for the most 10 minutes and then she puts herself to sleep. I'm telling you she is making it so that I want to have more little ones. But I know that the next one won't make it so easy on me! Mike and I have our own little place and it is so wonderful. Mike is pretty busy now. He is working 2 jobs that he likes and going to school. I am so blessed while I get to stay home and watch Finn. He truly is so amazing! And good to me. I miss him every moment he is gone! Finley is such a daddy's little girl. She sure does love her papa. We're in a new ward. The walnut park ward and it is soo lovely. The people there are so welcoming and so nice. We truly love being there and having such a great ward to call our own! Mike and I are very happy. He is coaching a  high school swim team right now and he likes the kids. Sometimes I'll get in and show them a few new things and demonstrate how to swim.. (Man am I out of shape!) I just try to help out Mike as much as I can. I'm going to try and be a little better on keeping the blog updated. And I did pretty well while I was prego... But ya.... hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment