Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun night at the Fair...

Yesterday Mike and I went to the L.A. County Fair, with some friends of ours, (Denise and Derrick). We had a lot of fun, we went after school and were able to get in for free because Denise's mom found us some used books. Sweet right!? well we also saw the demolition derby, it was my first time and I loved it. (That was also free.) Good to know some friends who know so many secrets right! KIDDING! :) But we walked around and went through stores and saw some pretty cool things, like the shark exhibit. But they didn't do much, they were on the bottom of the tank... they were either dead or sleeping. I have no idea. But one neat thing that Denise and I got to do was pick your pearl. We found this booth where you are guaranteed a pearl once you pay a standard fee, its yours. Well we both did it and got beautiful pink/peach colored salt water pearls. It was fun. And not to mention we have pearls! hahaha But walking around the fair made my feet kind of swell, not too bad. But just enough to be annoying, but luckily that was at the end of the night. Mike and I really enjoyed hanging out with friends and having a good date night! Here are some photos:
 Derrick as an octopus!

 Denise and I has mermaids...
 I love Mikes face in this photo!! hehehe
 Denise and Derrick watching the Derby
 Mike and I <3
This was the best part. The car was pushed up on the barrier like a see-saw and the tractor had to pick it up and move it. (That car did end up winning but it was pretty funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment