Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Madness!!

Well Michael and I have been very busy with preparation for Finley... Only 6 weeks left on Sunday. Wow, seems like time is slowing down. But we are staying busy with school and trying to stay on top of all that. I have a doctors appt tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Maybe we'll have more stories to tell you of our crazy doctor! HA! Well, we've been busy getting Finley's room ready and making it cutesy. But it is pretty bare because we don't have much until the baby shower, which is in 3 weeks and I CANNOT wait. I am very excited. But I've got some photos of her room and our theme. which is TURTLES! yay! and a few blankets that I've made for her... Yea, I made something. :) (There's some really cute clothes that have been given to us.) 
 This is a hair bow board that I made with Amber, hopefully she'll have some hair :D

 Our little turtle rug, (isn't it adorable.)
 Walls of the room, it was originally blue. But I didn't want to repaint.
 I think it looks like the sea... with the little turtle decals.
 Our turtles. The one on the far right is the one we got from Mexico.
 These are pictures of the the baby blanket that I cross-stitched.

 This is a turtle quilt that I made as well.

 Here's a close up of the cross-stitch blanket.
 This blanket we bought in Mexico.
 A cute little tutu!!
 Isn't this adorable!?
And last but not least this is a cute turtle hamper.  Hope you enjoyed the photos, and we're not done! I'm sure we'll keep adding to the room. :) And don't be fooled by all the blue, we are having a little girl! hahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment