Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home Work, is all we ever do around here!!

Ok so by the title of the post, you can already tell that this is not going to be a happy one, kidding. But I just thought that I could post about our homework (So interesting right!?) well, Mike is constantly doing hw that's what happens when you decide to try and kill yourself via school... Not the way I'd like to go, but anyway, my husband is always doing hw. And he's always helping me with mine. (Isn't he wonderful) The photo, is of my actual hw... its due on Tuesday, but I still haven't done a paper (front/back), thats all for one class. And as it turns out I think all my professors got together decided to make everything due on tues. For instance, I have a Lab due (the photo) HW questions, and a 5 page history paper all  due all on Tues. Not to mention that I have a science exam that is when... ON TUESDAY.  So I will be very busy this weekend. Not doing anything fun, just homework. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment