Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This is Halloween!!

Well its certainly been awhile... oops.

Finley picking out her pumpkins. She picked out ours too. She's wonderful.


We took Finley to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. She had a great time.  I can't believe how big she has gotten. Life has been very busy for us. Finley is growing and reaching new milestones everyday. I can't believe we're coming up on her birthday. Mike is coaching and doing really well. The kids are learning and they love having him as a coach. He is so great with the kids. We're going to school, and mike works and then we spend time with family. I crochet, clean and take care of my Finley girl. Life is good. I'm planning her birthday party, which is unreal. Speaking of which if your coming let me know! I need a count for the kids and for the food. But I'll try to be better, life got ahead of me. I will blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment