Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby shower in honor of our litte one!!

Well after waiting and waiting for the big celebration of our little girl. It finally came. Which was nice because I don't know how I would be feeling if we had done it earlier. It was a lot of fun. We ate first and  Mike's sisters were in charge of the games, and it was actually pretty entertaining. We played some games and then there were gifts, so many!! We are surely blessed! After opening the gifts, we had cake and then everyone left lol. But it was nice and I loved every moment of it. After everyone left, I just hung out and visited with those that had stayed and then packed up the car, came home threw everything in the washer and placed it in the baby's room. I thought that was a good way to end the day. :D

The Decorations:
 (Best part is I got to keep the onsies!! YAYY)

 The Favors: (It was popcorn!)
 Gifts:
 Game 1: Name that baby food!!


 The Cake:
 Game 2: Pin the baby on the belly!
 Game 3: How many Clothespins can you hold in one hand?
 More Gifts:

 My mother made this quilt, and she made me cry. lol
 Sitting, Waiting, Wishing, (Only 3 Weeks to go!!)
 Me and my momma, relaxing afterwards.
I had a wonderful time, and my mom did a great GREAT job, I can't believe that our little one is almost here. Talk about crazy. Hopefully all will go well when the time comes. I am so excited to meet her. And Michael cannot wait to be able to hold her. He says its not fair... I get to hold her for 9 months before him. :) Ain't he just the sweetest thing!?

No comments:

Post a Comment